Thursday, April 16, 2015

I'm Seeing Results

I just hit a milestone I have officially lost 36lbs since starting my #dashjourney. So in celebration of hitting this huge milestone I've decided no other way to celebrate than share a before and current picture. More importantly than seeing physical results I'm witnessing that my body is excited to shed all the lies I put into and onto my body. In one of our Dash discussions he mentioned that every extra pound is a lie and mentally, physically, and emotionally I truly believe that. Every person has the potential and yearning to be healthy and fit. Healthy and fit isn't a certain number it's all about how you feel and are you able to achieve all you want to where you are at right now? For me personally on my journey I know this isn't the end so I'll continue to blog and continue to share my journey as I go. I'm enjoying the journey! Thank you Dash for all your inspiration, insight, and for choosing me to be one of your all stars! You've helped me achieve a lifestyle I didn't think was possible I'm beyond excited to continue on and see what I'm capable of next!
(October 2014-Keep in mind I had trained 2 months prior to running this race and didn't lose any weight...in fact I gained 3lbs while training...I felt triumphant that I accomplished a goal but defeated that I couldn't get rid of a single pound)
(December 2014-My breaking point seeing this picture made me realize I was in need and ready for a change!)
(TODAY! April 16, 2015-36 lbs shredded! Looking forward to my next salad...well sort of. haha)

4 comments:

  1. So proud of you, Buglet! You amaze me everyday, especially when I have pizza sitting in my fridge and you don't touch it; Inspiration is the word for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Momma thank you! Your pizza doesn't make it easy but seeing this picture makes it worth it! Love you tons mom! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot dang!! But really, you've always been beautiful :) But I can see in your eyes that YOU feel that way and that's what matters

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! Congratulations on all your hard work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete