Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm gonna be a Mighty Queen so enemies beware!

So four months ago I get a phone call from Quynn telling me to schedule out the night of September 26th for a special date night.  Well you know me, I HAD to figure out this surprise!  So, after question after question he refused to tell me and said I'd just have to wait, but he said "it's something that you're going to LOVE!!!!" Well everyone knows my obsession with Africa and how much I want to go there.  Quynn knows we can't afford going to Africa but he wanted to get me as close as he could....so he bought tickets to go see Lion King on Broadway at the Capital Theatre!! HOLY COW!!! I did figure it out before September 26th ;) but it was STILL an amazing night with fun and laughter! We spent our night with Buck and Anna, our cousins, I had a blast getting to know them better! And as far as Lion King went I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! I could see that show once a month for the rest of my life!! Better yet, I should just live in Africa!!! ;) I'm working on my ROAR!! 

2 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS! Thanks for updating your blog... FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!! I don't have internet access like I used to! And You should be JEALOUS!! IT WAS AAMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGG! :)

    ReplyDelete