Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy Dear

Happy Birthday momma! I had such a fun time going bowling at Fat Cats, with people I love! It was Jacobs first time bowling and it was so fun to watch him bowl! He did better then me!! ;)
Then Jacob started picking teams depending on what our scores were, I was on his team then got demoted.  Finally he realized Quynn was doing great and my mom was doing pretty good! High 5!
Mom! I am so grateful for you! I am so thankful for all you've done for me and for all your selfless acts of love! I'm grateful for your passion in music and for pushing me to keep mine! We're winners not quitters! I'm grateful for your testimony of Love and Faith! But most importantly I'm grateful for you! Thank you for being my Mother! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment