Monday, September 13, 2010

The day that marked eternity, May 3rd 2008

It all started with a prayer.  After frequent prayer the night before my wedding day I was not only praying for a perfect day and that I'd remember the most important part (the sealing) but that I would also get over my fever and chills because I was coming down with a super bad cold.  *Note to future brides...don't stress out! It'll catch up and in the end you'll get sick!*  I can't really recall what time I got up for my friend to come do my hair but I do remember it being the butt crack of dawn! I wasn't nervous but super excited...in just a few hours I'd be sealed for all time and eternity with the man that I love! After I got my hair done, my make up on, and other important preperations, Quynn came to pick me up.  Quynn and I decided that we would drive to the temple together and looking back on it I'm so glad we did, that morning we drove up to the Bountiful temple as best friends.  The ceremony was indescribable! No words can match the feelings of joy, peace, and gratitude as I watched my husband kneeling across from me. After the ceremony followed with hugs from numerous family and friends.  Many tears were shed as I watched how loved Quynn and I are, we were supported by so many that day, how truly blessed we are!


Walking out of the temple I felt like a princess, determined, unstopable, and gracious.  I now had my better half and he was right next to me holding my hand.  

So this is how it starts and this is me, My Life As A Udell!

1 comment: